Learn Ruby with Tests #
Learn Test-Driven Development with Ruby #
- Explore the Ruby language by writing tests.
- Ruby is a good language for learning TDD because it is a simple language to learn and testing is really simple.
- Be confident that you’ll be able to start writing robust, well-tested systems in Ruby.
Who this is for #
- People who are interested in picking up Ruby.
- People who already know some Ruby, but want to explore testing more.
What you’ll need #
- A computer!.
- Installed Ruby.
- A text editor.
- Some experience with programming.
- Comfortable using the terminal.
Code Examples #
The code for each chapter is available here.